From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Native to||Tanzania, Malawi|
|(220,000 cited 1987–2003)|
For further information see Kershner (2001).
- Ndali at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin; Bank, Sebastian, eds. (2016). "Ndali". Glottolog 2.7. Jena: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Jouni Filip Maho, 2009. New Updated Guthrie List Online
- The University of Malawi Language Mapping Survey for Northern Malawi (2006), p. 16.
- Kershner, Tiffany (2001). "Imperfectivity in Chisukwa" in Explorations in African Linguistics: From Lamso to Sesotho, eds. Robert Botne and Rose Vondrasek, Bloomington: Indiana University Working Papers in Linguistics, pp. 37–52.
- Language Mapping Survey for Northern Malawi. University of Malawi Centre for Language Studies, 2006. Contains comparative vocabulary and a short text (the Tortoise and the Hare) in Chindali and other languages.
- Language Map of Northern Malawi
- Paper by Martin Walsh and Imani Swilla on South-West Tanzanian languages (2002)
|This Bantu language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Malawi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|