|Multinational Engineering Services Organization|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defence, Aeroengines, Power, Oil & Gas, Medical Devices, Industrial & Hi-Tech|
Ajit Prabhu Co Founder , Chairman & Chief Executive Officer,
Ajay Prabhu Chief Operating Officer,Rajendra Kumar Shreemal Chief Financial Officer
Number of employees
Quest Global is a product development & production engineering company in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defence, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation verticals. The company that has operations spread across 35 locations in 12 countries including US, Canada, Singapore, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Sweden, Romania, Japan, and India was founded in 1997, and employs 8500 as of June 2017. QuEST Global opened a regional operating office in Tokyo in June 2016, increasing its Japanese workforce size to 200 employees.
As of February 2016, QuEST Global is valued at USD 1 billion with a collective USD 350 million investment from Bain Capital, GIC and Advent International as minority stakeholders in the company.
QuEST has serviced multiple Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, it has maintained a CAGR of over 30% for its twenty-year history.
QuEST Global was started in 1997 by Ajit Prabhu and Aravind Melligeri in Schenectady, New York. The company made its first acquisition in 1998 by integrating Lexical Engineering. The company later integrated Interface, a Spanish company, for establishing a Center of Excellence for Technical Data Services, as well as acquired the engineering arm of GKN Aerospace, and Cincinnati based ASE for building service capabilities in high-end engineering domain. Some of QuEST Global’s recent acquisitions include the Houston based Beeken for Oil and Gas, NeST Software for Embedded & Electronics, Medical Devices and other emerging industries, and EDF, a German automotive engineering services organization. In mid-2016, QuEST Global acquired Singapore based HASK Engineering & Management Pte. Ltd. QuEST also became an authorized global services partner to aPriori, a leading product cost management (PCM) software solutions provider.
QuEST Global’s diversified engineering services and solutions include:
- Embedded systems and electronics
- Engineering software
- Mechanical systems and structure
- Product lifecycle solutions
- Global, QuEST. "QuEST Global Opens New Engineering Centre in Tokyo". www.prnewswire.co.uk.
- www.ETTelecom.com. "Bain Capital, GIC, Advent pump in $350 million for minority stake in QuEST - ET Telecom". ETTelecom.com.
- "QuEST Global Joins Hands With Siemens to Offer Digital Manufacturing Solutions". finance.yahoo.com.
- "Bain, GIC & Advent buy out Warburg Pincus, others in QuEST for $350M". 22 February 2016.
- "QuEST Global Buys Engineering Services Division Of GKN Aerospace". 2 December 2011.
- "QuEST Global Acquires ASE Technologies". 14 January 2009.
- "Quest Global buys US engineering firm - Times of India".
- Mishra, Bibhu Ranjan (15 September 2014). "QuEST Global to acquire engg services biz from NeST Group" – via Business Standard.
- "QuEST Global Acquires Engineering und Design im Fahrzeugbau (EDF) GmbH". www.businesswire.com.
- Global, QuEST. "QuEST Global Engineering Integrates HASK Engineering and Management Pte. Ltd. Into its Fold". www.prnewswire.co.uk.
- "Aerospace Engineering Firm Quest Global's Changing Lanes", Forbes India.