|Multinational Engineering Services Organization|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defence, Aeroengines, Power, Oil & Gas, Medical Devices, Industrial & Hi-Tech|
Ajit Prabhu Co Founder , Chairman & Chief Executive Officer,
Ajay Prabhu Chief Operating Officer,Rajendra Kumar Shreemal Chief Financial Officer
Number of employees
Quest Global is a multinational mechatronic engineering services and solutions provider serving diversified industries across Aerospace and Defence, Aero Engines, Industrial and Hi-Tech, Transportation, Medical Devices, Power, and Oil and Gas verticals. The company that has operations spread across 35 locations in 12 countries including US, Canada, Singapore, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Sweden, Romania, Japan, and India was founded in 1997, and employs 8500 as of 2017. QuEST Global opened a regional operating office in Tokyo in June 2016, increasing its Japanese workforce size to 200 employees.
As of February 2016, QuEST Global is valued at USD 1 billion with a collective USD 350 million investment from Bain Capital, GIC and Advent International as minority stakeholders in the company.
QuEST has serviced multiple Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, it has maintained a CAGR of over 30% for its twenty year history.
QuEST Global was started in 1997 by Ajit Prabhu and Aravind Melligeri in Schenectady, New York. The company had its first partnership in 1998, with Lexical Engineering. The company later partnered with Interface, a Spanish company, for establishing a Center of Excellence for Technical Data Services, as well as acquisition of the engineering arm of GKN Aerospace, and partnership with Cincinnati based ASE for building service capabilities in high-end engineering domain. Some of QuEST Global’s recent acquisitions include the Houston based Beeken for Oil and Gas, NeST Software for Medical Devices and other emerging industries, and EDF, a German automotive engineering services organization. In mid-2016, QuEST Global entered a partnership with Singapore based HASK Engineering & Management Pte. Ltd. QuEST also became an authorized global services partner to aPriori, a leading product cost management (PCM) software solutions provider.
QuEST Global’s diversified engineering services and solutions include:
- Embedded systems and electronics
- Engineering software
- Mechanical systems and structure
- Product lifecycle solutions
The open and transparent culture at QuEST is the driving force behind the QuEST passion. Striving to achieve excellence in customer service, QuEST Global works on a singular focus of delivering flexible and customized engineering solutions that impart an incremental competitive advantage to clients’ businesses. The company’s senior management envisions QuEST becoming the most recognized and trusted global engineering partner to customers.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked as the No. 1 ESO vendor by the Black Book of Outsourcing in 2009
- Recognized as one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the Unites States in 2014
- ICONIC IDC Insights Award for Project Insight
- Best Use Technique for Recruitment and Talent Management Award at HR and Leadership Awards 2015, organized by ABP News in association with World HRD Congress.
- Global Engineering Productivity Improvement Implementation Award - 2015 by UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS)
- Top company for Awards & Certifications and Employee Growth in Leader Size Group - 2016 by International Association for Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
- Biennial Engineering Strategic Suppliers (E2S) Award – 2016 by Airbus Group (Airbus) at the Airbus ETS Supplier Summit in France
- Awarded the Best Enterprise Mobility Implementation award for organization-wide implementation of Citrix Sharefile
- Golden Globe Tigers Award for Excellence and Leadership in Training and Development in the category Best Leadership Program for Middle Management in 2015
QuEST Global has received numerable media mentions for its exceptional performance in engineering services and solutions domain.
- "Aerospace Engineering Firm Quest Global's Changing Lanes", Forbes India.