Neah-Kah-Nie High School
|Neah-Kah-Nie High School|
|24705 Hwy 101 N
Rockaway Beach, (Tillamook County), Oregon 97136
|School district||Neah-Kah-Nie School District|
|Number of students||255|
|Color(s)||Red and black |
|Athletics conference||OSAA 2A-1 Northwest League|
Neah-Kah-Nie High School is a public high school located in Rockaway Beach, Oregon, United States. It is part of the Neah-Kah-Nie School District. Neahkahnie Mountain is only 12 miles north of the school. In 2017 construction on a new track and concession stand was completed.
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- Hammond, Betsy (2010-04-27). "Who knows the ocean? Oregon's Neah-Kah-Nie High does". The Oregonian. Retrieved 27 April 2010.
- "October 2008 report card" (PDF). (99.9 KB)
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|