Neal D. Barnard
|Born||July 10, 1953
North Dakota, US
|Alma mater||George Washington University School of Medicine|
|Occupation||physician, writer, musician|
|Employer||Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, George Washington University|
Neal D. Barnard (born 1953) is an American doctor, author, clinical researcher, and founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). As of 2015, he is an adjunct associate professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He founded the Barnard Medical Center in 2016.
Barnard has written 17 books about nutrition, including the Dr. Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes and 21-Day Kickstart and Power Foods for the Brain.
- List of animal rights advocates
- List of vegans
- T. Colin Campbell
- Caldwell Esselstyn
- Joel Fuhrman
- Michael Greger
- Michael Klaper
- Wadman, Meredith. "Profile: Neal Barnard", Nature, 206, 12: 602.
- Also see Brandt, Peter. "A Conversation with Dr. Neal Barnard", Salon, March 12, 2001.
- "President". Barnard Medical Center.
- Sharkey, Joe. "Perennial Foes Meet Again in a Battle of the Snack Bar",The New York Times, November 23, 2004.
- "Homeviewing" Turtle Creek News. (Dallas, Texas) Sept. 2, 2011. Page 9
- Tobias, Michael Charles "Occupy Your Diet: A Discussion About Food, Health and Kindness With Dr. Neal Barnard" November 9, 2011.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Neal D. Barnard|