From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1961 (age 57–58)|
|Other names||Neal Scanlon|
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Neal Scanlan (born 1961) is a British special effects artist and make-up artist, best known for his work on the Star Wars sequel trilogy and Anthology films. He won an Academy Award for Best Visual Effects for Babe in 1996.
- Prometheus (2012)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)
- Star Wars: Episode IX (2019)
- "The 68th Academy Awards (1996) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
Note: The years are listed as per convention, usually the year of film release; the ceremonies are usually held the next year.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|