|Assumed office |
27 April 2016
|Born||15 March 1983|
Ballinteer, Dublin, Ireland
|Political party||Fine Gael|
|Spouse(s)||Babs Richmond (m. 2015)|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin|
Richmond was elected to Seanad Eireann in 2016, previously elected to Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown County Council in 2009 to represent the Glencullen–Sandyford electoral area. Richmond was re-elected in 2014 on the first count. Following his re-election to the Council, he was appointed by the Taoiseach as one of Ireland's nine delegates to the European Committee of the Regions.
- "Neale Richmond". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Seanad Vote Counting Resumes". RTÉ News.
- "Local Elections: 5 June 2009 Glencullen Sandyford". Elections Ireland.
- "Local Elections: 23 May 2014 Glencullen Sandyford". Elections Ireland.
- "Richmond to Chair Seanad Brexit Committee". Fine Gael Party. November 2018.
- "'Fair play to him': Minister reacts to Varadkar wearing poppy". The Irish Times. 8 November 2017.
- Richmond, Neale (3 November 2017). "I thought it was an apt response". Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Author Archive - Neale Richmond". Slugger O'Toole.
- Richmond, Neale. "Opinion: Same-sex marriage will be decided by the silent (possibly disinterested) majority". TheJournal.ie. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Richmond, Neale. "A quick message for "the lads" with one week to go to polling day". Twitter. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Richmond, Neale. "The Floating Voter: Fine Gael Senator admits he'd rather quit the party than serve with Sinn Fein". Irish Independent. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "I'd be for Ireland rejoining the commonwealth as is". Neale Richmond. 28 December 2018. Retrieved 5 January 2019.