Neander may refer to:
- August Neander (1789–1850), a German theologian and church historian
- Ernst Neumann-Neander (1871–1954), founder of the now defunct Neander motorcycle manufacturer.
- Joachim Neander (1650–1680), Calvinist teacher
- Michael Neander (1529–1581), professor of medicine at the University of Jena
- Michael Neander (philologist) (1525–1595), philologist from Sorau, Germany
Neander Selvan, paleo diet engineer and author of a dieting book.
- Other uses
- Neander crater on the Moon.
- Neander Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Neander, character from Essay of Dramatick Poesie
|This page lists people with the surname Neander. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|