From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neander may refer to:
- Johann August Wilhelm Neander (1789-1850), a German theologian and church historian.
- Ernst Neumann-Neander (1871-1954), founder of the now defunct Neander motorcycle manufacturer.
- Joachim Neander (1650-1680), a Calvinist teacher.
- Michael Neander (1529-1581) a professor of medicine at the University of Jena.
- Michael Neander (1525-1595) a philologist from Sorau, Germany.
- Other uses
- Neander crater on the Moon.
- Neander Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Neander, character from Essay of Dramatick Poesie
|This page or section lists people with the surname Neander. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|