From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up neanderthal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neanderthal, or Homo neanderthalensis, was a species of the Homo genus that inhabited Europe and parts of western Asia.
Neanderthal may also refer to:
- Neandertal, a valley near Düsseldorf, Germany, famous for the discovery of the first found Neanderthal in 1856
- Neanderthal 1, the skull found in Neandertal in 1856
- Neanderthal (novel), a 1996 novel by John Darnton
- Neanderthal (band), a 1990s power violence band
- Neanderthal (album), a 2008 album of Danish band Spleen United
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neanderthal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.