Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up near in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NEAR or Near may refer to:
- Thomas J. Near, US evolutionary ichthyologist
Science, mathematics, technology, biology, and medicine
- Nicking Enzyme Amplification Reaction, for DNA amplification
- NEAR Shoemaker, a spacecraft that studied the near-Earth asteroid Eros
- N.E.A.R. (National Emergency Alarm Repeater), US civilian alarm
- Nearness or proximity space
- "Near", a city browser by NearGlobal
Television, film, music, and books
- Near (Death Note), Nate River, a character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Near.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.