Near Death Experience (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Near-death (disambiguation))
|Look up near-death experience in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Near-death experience refers to a broad range of personal experiences associated with impending death.
Near Death Experience or Near Death may also refer to:
- Near Death (comics), a comic book by Jay Faerber
- Near Death Experience (Cro-Mags album)
- Near Death Experience (Spektr album)
- Near Death Experience (film), a French drama film
- "Near Death Experience", the 2005 Summer Special episode of the British TV detective series A Touch of Frost
- Lethal (disambiguation)
- Morituri (disambiguation)
- Last Rites
- Terminal illness
- Mortal wound
- Death row
- End-of-life care
- About to Die, an EP by Dirty Projectors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Near Death Experience.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.