From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nearest-neighbor)
Nearest neighbor may refer to:
- Nearest neighbor search in pattern recognition and in computational geometry
- Nearest-neighbor interpolation for interpolating data
- Nearest neighbor graph in geometry
- Nearest neighbor function in probability theory
- The k-nearest neighbor algorithm in machine learning, an application of generalized forms of nearest neighbor search and interpolation
- The nearest neighbour algorithm for approximately solving the travelling salesman problem
- The nearest neighbor method for determining the thermodynamics of nucleic acids
- The nearest neighbor method for calculating distances between clusters in hierarchical clustering.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nearest neighbor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.