Neat Neat Neat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Neat Neat Neat"|
Cover of the 1977 UK single
|Single by The Damned|
|from the album Damned Damned Damned|
|Released||18 February 1977|
|The Damned singles chronology|
"Neat Neat Neat"
The single was reissued in Stiff's Damned 4 Pack mail-order set. A CD version was issued in the Stiff Singles 1976-1977 box set by Castle Music in 2003.
- "Neat Neat Neat" (James) - 2:44
- "Stab Your Back" (Scabies) - 1:01
- "Singalonga Scabies" (Scabies) - 1:00
In other media
- This song was featured in the video game True Crime: New York City.
- The song can be heard playing on the jukebox in the Simpsons episode, "Love, Springfieldian Style", in the third segment, "Sid And Nancy" (a re-imagining of the film of the same name), just before a character played by Martin Prince changes it to the Bay City Rollers' "Saturday Night".
- The song appeared in the 2017 film Baby Driver as the soundtrack to a heist and chase.
- The song appeared in an episode of Amazon Prime's The Boys.
- Elvis Costello and the Attractions covered the song. Their version originally appeared as the B-side on a 7" single included with early pressings of This Year's Model, and was later included as a bonus track on Rhino's 2002 CD reissue of that album.
- Melt-Banana covered the song in the pregap before the first track on the CD version of Charlie.
- For 5 shows during their World Contamination Tour, My Chemical Romance covered the song.
- Bradley, Michael (15 March 2016). "The 10 best punk rock singles, by The Undertones' Michael Bradley". TeamRock. Retrieved 12 February 2017.
- Raggett, Ned. The Damned - Neat Neat Neat at AllMusic. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- "Stylus Magazine's Top 50 Basslines Of All Time - Article". Stylus Magazine. 2008-10-04. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
|This 1970s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|