|Initial release||July 7, 2009|
0.3.1 / 2009
|Written in||Python, C|
|Type||Remote administration software|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Neatx is an open-source NX server based on NoMachine's NX technology. It is created by Google. Neatx is written mostly in Python, with the exception of very few wrapper scripts in bash and one program written in C. Neatx is free and open-source software, subject to the requirements of the GNU General Public License (GPL), version 2.
The source repository was last updated in February 2010.
- Comparison of remote desktop software
- Thinstation thin client Linux implementation with optional built-in NX client.
- "Google releases open source NX server". Techworld. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "The grand Google plan against the whole Microsoft stack". ZDNet. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Neatx: Google Releases Its Own NX Server". Linux Magazine. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Neatx, a new open source NX server from Google". H-online. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Neatx: Google gibt quelloffenen NX-Server frei". Heinz Heise. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Google quietly releases open-source NX server". Computer World. Retrieved 2014-02-19.