Nebo Road (Hamilton, Ontario)
Nebo Road is an Upper City (mountain) road in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts off at Stone Church Road East and extends southward where it ends at Chippewa Road East, just north of Lake Niapenco at the Binbrook Conservation Area.
Note: Nebo Road starts off as a collector road on Stone Church Road and then from Rymal Road southwards is an arterial road the rest of the way.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
Note: Listing of Landmarks from North to South.
- Simulated Fire Rescue Complex (north of Nebo Road)
- St. George's Cemetery
- Chippawa Rail Trail
- Binbrook Conservation Area and reservoir
Note: Listing of neighbourhoods from North to South. 
Roads that are parallel with Nebo Road
Note: Listing of Roads from West to East.
- Wilson Street (Ancaster)
- Highway 403
- Upper Paradise Road
- Garth Street
- West 5th Street
- Upper James Street
- Upper Wellington Street
- Upper Wentworth Street
- Upper Sherman Avenue
- Upper Gage Avenue
- Upper Ottawa Street
- Nebo Road
- Upper Kenilworth Avenue
- Mountain Brow Boulevard
- Upper Centennial Parkway
Roads that cross Nebo Road
Note #1: Listing of streets from North to South.
- Rymal Road East
- Twenty Road East
- Dickenson Road East
- English Road East
- Airport Road East
- White Church Road East
- Chippewa Road East
Trinity Church Road
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 658 - Grids N17, P17, Q17
- Binbrook Agricultural Society
- Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC) Official web site
- Google Maps: Nebo Road (Hybrid)
|This Ontario road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|