Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football
|Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football|
|Athletic director||Paul Plinske|
2nd season, 3–8 (.273)
Ron & Carol Cope Stadium|
|NCAA division||Division II|
|Conference||Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association|
Nebraska College Athletic Conference(1916–1927,1943–1975)|
|All-time record||575–393–37 (.591)|
|Rivalries||Fort Hays State|
Blue and Gold|
|Fight song||"We Fight for UNK!"|
The Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football program represents the University of Nebraska at Kearney in college football and competes in the NCAA Division II. In 2012, Nebraska–Kearney became a member of the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association, and has remained in the league. UNK's home games are played at Ron & Carol Cope Stadium in Kearney, Nebraska.
- 1916–1927 Nebraska Collegiate Conference
- 1928–1942 Nebraska Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- 1943–1975 Nebraska Collegiate Conference
- 1976–1989 Central States Intercollegiate Conference
- 1990–1995 Independent
- 1996–2011 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
- 2012–present: Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association
All-time record vs. current MIAA teams
Official record (including any NCAA imposed vacates and forfeits) against all current MIAA opponents as of the end of the 2015 season:
- UNK Graphics Standards and Quick Guide (PDF). Retrieved August 28, 2016.
- "Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association". themiaa.com.
- "Nebraska Kearney Lopers – UNK Football History & Records". Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "UNK football history & Records". University of Nebraska at Kearney. lopers.com. Retrieved September 3, 2014.
- "Ron & Carol Cope Stadium at Foster Field". University of Nebraska at Kearney. Retrieved 2014-08-09.