From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nebraska in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nebraska is a state in the central United States.
Nebraska may also refer to:
- In Nebraska
- 10195 Nebraska, an asteroid
- Nebraska, Arkansas, a ghost town
- Nebraska, Indiana, an unincorporated place
- Nebraska, Ohio, a ghost town
- Nebraska, Los Angeles County, California
- Nebraska Township, Illinois, in Livingston County, Illinois
- Nebraska Township, Iowa, in Page County, Iowa
- South Nebraska, Tampa, Florida, a neighborhood
Art, entertainment, and media
- Nebraska (film), a 2013 film by Alexander Payne
- "Nebraska" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the AMC television series The Walking Dead
- "Nebraska", season 6, episode 7 of the Showtime television series Dexter
Two ships of the United States Navy:
- USS Nebraska (BB-14), a battleship, in commission 1907–1920
- USS Nebraska (SSBN-739), a submarine, in commission since 1993
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, the athletic program of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nebraska.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.