|Look up necro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Necro may refer to:
- necro-, the Greek prefix meaning death
- Necromancy, a type of magic
- Necrophilia, the sexual attraction to corpses
- Necropolis, a large ancient cemetery
- Necromis, elite player in evony
- Necro (Street Fighter), a character in the Street Fighter series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.