From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Necronomicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Necronomicon is a fictional grimoire from the stories of horror writer H. P. Lovecraft.
Necronomicon may also refer to:
Books and publishing
- Simon Necronomicon, a 1977 grimoire, the best-known real book named after the fictional Necronomicon
- Necronomicon (H. R. Giger), a 1977 compendium of images by Swiss artist H. R. Giger
- Necronomicon Press, an American small press publishing house founded in 1976
- Necronomicon: The Best Weird Tales of H. P. Lovecraft: Commemorative Edition, a 2008 anthology published by Gollancz
- Necronimicon, one of the titles of the Flemish de Rode Ridder comic book series
Films and television
- H.P. Lovecraft's: Necronomicon, a 1993 American horror anthology film
- Necronomicon - Geträumte Sünden, the German-language title of the 1967 film Succubus by Jesús Franco
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis, a version of Lovecraft's Necronomicon in the Evil Dead movie series
- Mystery of the Necronomicon, a 2001 hentai anime created by Abogato Powers
- Necronomicon (video game), a 1994 Japan market adult-themed adventure game by Fairytale
- Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness, a 2001 video game for the PC by Wanadoo Edition
- Necronomicon (Nox Arcana album), 2004
- Necronomicon (The Devil'z Rejects album), 2006
- Necronomicon (band) German thrash-metal band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necronomicon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.