From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up necropolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A necropolis is a city of the dead (i.e. a cemetery city or mythical place).
Necropolis may also refer to:
- London Necropolis Company, a company which provided out-of-town burials, and later specialised in exhumations
- Necropolis (Copper novel), a 1980 gothic novel by Basil Copper
- Necropolis (Pahor novel), a 1967 autobiographic novel by Boris Pahor
- Necropolis (Horowitz novel), a 2008 'Power of Five' novel by Anthony Horowitz
- Necropolis (Judge Dredd story), a Judge Dredd storyline that ran in 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine
- Necropolis, the third novel in Dan Abnett's Gaunt's Ghosts series
- Necrópolis, a 2009 novel by the Colombian novelist Santiago Gamboa
- Necropolis Records, an American record label
- Necropolis (album), a 2009 album by Polish death metal band Vader
- "Necropolis", a song by The Black Dahlia Murder from the album Deflorate
- Necropolis (browser game), a browser game implemented in Adobe Flash
- Necropolis (film), a 1970 Italian film
- Necropolis, (1987) movie published by Full Moon Features
- Necropolis (video game), a 2016 video game.
- "Necropolis", a city populated by ghouls in the 1997 videogame Fallout
- Rookwood Cemetery, officially named Rookwood Necropolis and historically simply referred to Necropolis, a cemetery in Sydney, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necropolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.