From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Necrosis may refer to:
- Necrosis, a form of cell injury that results in the premature death of cells in living tissue
- Necrosis (album), a 2004 album by the Norwegian death metal band Cadaver
- Necrosis (band), a Chilean thrash metal band of the mid 80's to mid 90's
- Necrosis (film), a 2009 independent film directed by Jason Robert Stephens
- Necrosis, a sublabel of Earache Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necrosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.