|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||BSE: 532649
|Sanjiv Goyal Chairman, Dinesh Dua CEO, Sandeep Goel CFO, Sunder Lal Company Secretary|
|Revenue||₹ 16.4 billion|
|₹ 1.05 billion|
Number of employees
Nectar Lifesciences Limited is a pharmaceutical company in India that manufactures generic products for EU and USA. The company is the largest GMP manufacturer of oral and sterile cephalosporins in the world. Its facilities are approved by USFDA, the European Union and Japan.
The company is promoted by Mr Sanjiv Goyal and was incorporated in June 1995. The company went public in July 2005 with simultaneous listings on Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. In 2010 New Silk Route Private Equity invested INR 2.5 billion in the company.
Board of Directors: 
- Chairman & Managing Director: Sanjiv Goyal
- CEO & Director: Dinesh Dua
The current market capitalization is about INR 806.22 cr.
Nectar Lifesciences manufactures oral and sterile active pharmaceutical ingredients, finished dosages and phytochemicals. Nectar is the world's largest manufacturer and exporter of natural menthol and allied products. The company is also in business of providing leading pharmaceutical organizations with contract research and manufacturing services. It also manufactures empty hard gelatin capsules.
- "NECTAR LIFESCIENCES LTD (NECLIFE:National Stock Exchange of India): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- "Stock Quote News - Stock Market Quotes, Online Stock Quotes, India". in.reuters.com. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- "Nectar Lifesciences". Money Control. Money Control. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|