February 11, 1986 |
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)|
|AL-Bank Ligaen team
San Antonio Rampage
Las Vegas Wranglers
IF Sundsvall Hockey
HC ’05 Banská Bystrica
|NHL Draft||110th overall, 2004
Los Angeles Kings
Ned Lukacevic (born February 11, 1986) is a professional ice hockey left winger. He is currently playing in the British Elite Ice Hockey League (EIHL) for the Fife Flyers. Lukacevic was selected by the Los Angeles Kings in the 4th round (110th overall) of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.
Lukacevic was born in present day Montenegro, but his family immigrated to Canada during his youth. He grew up in British Columbia. Between the 2001–02 and 2005–06 seasons, Lukacevic played in the Western Hockey League with the Spokane Chiefs and Swift Current Broncos, however he did play in seven playoff games at the end of the 2005–06 AHL season with the Manchester Monarchs where he scored his first professional goal.
- Ned Lukacevic's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Ned Lukacevic's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- "Eispiraten erwarten Ned Lukacevic zum Try-Out" [Eispiraten expect Ned Lukacevic to try-out]. Eispiraten Crimmitschau GMBH (in German). 21 October 2012. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Søvsø, Michael (23 January 2013). "Lukacevic til prøvetræning i Aalborg" [Lukačević trial at Aalborg]. Nyheder fra AL-Bankligaen (in Danish). Arbejdernes Landsbank. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Čief, Miroslav (5 November 2012). "ZASLÚŽENÁ VÝHRA NAD TRENČÍNOM, PO PRESTÁVKE NASTÚPIME SILNEJŠÍ" [Well Deserved Win over Trenčín, A Stronger Lineup after the Break]. Tipsport Extra Liga (in Slovak). MAC TV s.r.o. Retrieved 9 July 2013.