St Mary's parish church
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Nedging is a village and former civil parish on the B1115 road, now in the parish of Nedging-with-Naughton, in the Babergh district, in the county of Suffolk, England. The nearest town is Hadleigh. There is also the hamlet of Nedging Tye nearby. In 1931 the civil parish had a population of 155. On the 1 April 1935 it was merged with Naughton to create Nedging-with-Naughton.
Nedging-with-Naughton parish make-up
- "Population Statistics Nedging AP/CP through time". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Nedging AP/CP through time". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Stuff, Good. "Church of St Mary, Nedging-with-Naughton, Suffolk". www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Suffolk Churches". www.suffolkchurches.co.uk. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Philip's Street Atlas: Suffolk (2007). Philip's, p. 79.
- Nedging at genuki.org.uk
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|