From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nee or née in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nee or NEE may refer to:
- Née, a French-origin term applied to a woman's family name at birth (the male equivalent is né)
- Nee (surname)
- Ni (surname), also romanized as Nee
- NEE, a political party in Flanders, Belgium
- Net Ecosystem Exchange, a measurement of carbon uptake
- Nee (band), a Kannada band
- "Nee" (song), a 2010 song by Perfume
- "Nee?", a 2003 song by Aya Matsuura
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.