Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nee or née in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nee or NEE may refer to:
- Née (lit. "born"), a woman's family name at birth before the adoption of another surname usually after marriage
- The male equivalent "né" is used to indicate what a man was originally known as before the adoption of different name.
- Nee (surname)
- Ni (surname), also romanized as Nee
- Nee (film), a 1966 Indian Tamil film
- Nee (band), a Kannada band
- "Nee" (Perfume song), a 2010 song by Perfume
- "Nee?" (Aya Matsuura song), a 2003 song by Aya Matsuura
Abbreviations and acronyms
- Net Ecosystem Exchange, a measurement of carbon uptake
- NEE, a political party in Flanders, Belgium
- Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone, an oral contraceptive
- NextEra Energy, a United States company having the stock symbol NEE
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.