|Written by||Mannava Balayya M.Balaya B.I.|
|Music by||M. S. Viswanathan|
Sri Umaiyambigai combines
|18 March 1976|
Needhikku Thalaivanangu (Tamil: நீதிக்கு தலைவணங்கு English: Bow your Head for Justice), is a 1976 Indian Tamil film directed by Pa.Neelakandhan, starring M. G. Ramachandran in the lead role and Latha, S. Varalakshmi and M. N. Nambiar.
Vijay (MGR), a carefree and selfish college student at first, who is very much interested in driving the car very fast.
While driving fast one day he meets with an accident where a person dies.
From this tragic event, Vijay is going to be transformed, to become aware and to become a being full of kindness and tuned to his next one.
Later how he becomes the guardian of the victim's family is the story.
- M. G. Ramachandran as Vijay
- Latha as Vimala
- S. Varalakshmi as Maragadhan, Vijay 's mother
- Pushpalatha as Seetha
- Roja Ramani alias Nirmala as Eswari, Gopal 's sister
- M. N. Nambiar as Sathiyamoorthy
- V. K. Ramaswamy as Vajaravel, Vimala 's father
- Thengai Srinivasan as Muthaiya, The priests
- V. S. Raghavan as Rajasekaran, Vijay 's father
- V. Gopalakrishnan as Gopal, The driver
- Mannava Balayya (credited M.Balayya, and writer of this story) as Chinnaiya, Suppu's uncle (The blind person)
- S. V. Ramdass as The rapist of the hotel
- Isari Velan as Mani, the cook
- Master Visweswara Rav (Visu) ( Not mentioned) as Suppu, Seetha 's son
The casting is established according to the original order of the credits of opening of the movie, except those not mentioned
Around the movie
The movie is considered as a box office super hit.
MGR appears in the movie with two very different physical looks.
When he opens the room door 73 to save the sister of his driver from a rapist, we can notice that he changed (it is necessary to wait approximately 45 minutes after the starting up of the movie, according to the copies of DVD).
It is the movie about the theme of the redemption, the subject that MGR adores handling.
From the middle of the 1970s, MGR attacked on the problem of the speed and the dangers which ensue from it.
The consequences, the devastation, the collateral damage of the delinquents of the road.
MGR puts these people in front of their responsibility through this movie.
The music composed by M. S. Viswanathan.
|1.||"Intha Pachai Killikoru (Female)"||Pulamaipithan||S. Varalakshmi||1.48|
|2.||"Ethanai Manithargal"||Na.Kamarassan||P. Jayachandran||3.34|
|3.||"Intha Pachai Killikoru (Male)"||Pulamaipithan||K. J. Yesudas||4.22|
|4.||"Paarka Paarka Sirippu"||Vaalee||T. M. Soundararajan & P. Susheela||4.15|
|5.||"Naan Paartha"||Pulamaipithan||T. M. Soundararajan||6.18|
|6.||"Kanavugale Ayiram"||Na.Kamarassan||T. M. Soundararajan & P. Susheela||4.06|