Needville Independent School District
Needville ISD, originally Needville Rural High School District, was formed by the merger of the Big Creek, Brown, Concord, Forester, Guy, Marlow, Modena, Needville, Seiler, and William School districts on December 17, 1946; this made it the first consolidated school district to form in Fort Bend County. The district's first board meeting was held on January 9, 1947.
Previously students from the community of Damon attended Needville High since Damon Independent School District did not have a high school. Damon ISD signed a contract with Needville ISD in 1949 so Damon ISD residents could go to school at Needville High.
- Needville High School (Grades 9-12)
- Needville Junior High School (Grades 7-8)
- Needville Middle School (Grades 5-6
- Needville Elementary School (Grades PK-4)
- Before 2007, high school students in Needville attended the old high school across the street. After parts of the school caught on fire in 2007, the school was put out of use and is only used for certain occasions such as U.I.L. Academic events.