|Developer(s)||Neembuu Uploader Team|
|Initial release||3 April 2010|
|Stable release||2.9.4 / 4 May 2014|
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows|
|Platform||Java Platform, Standard Edition|
|Available in||Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Russian, Sourashtra, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Vietnamese|
|License||GNU General Public License v3 or later|
Neembuu Uploader (also known as NU) is a highly portable free and open-source Java application that uploads files simultaneously to multiple filehosts. It is currently supporting 67 file hosting sites and lets you manage the download and delete URLs of the uploaded files.
- Platform independent (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac, ..); runs on Java 1.7 or higher
- Upload several files in parallel
- Supports about 110 one-click hosters
- Auto update
- Theme Support
- Drag and Drop
- File uploading with login support
- Retry failed uploads
- Retrieve download & delete URL links
- Set upload limit bandwidth
- Changing order of upload dynamically
In 2014, the Neembuu team released a new product called Neembuu Now. This new application allows users to watch and download videos at the same time. When user forwards the video, the previous buffer is not deleted unlike in youtube and other similar streaming websites. It is planned that Neembuu Uploader and Neembuu Now would be merged in future.
- David Galloway (25 September 2011). "Neembuu Uploader Simultaneously Uploads Files to Up to 25 Filehosts". Lifehacker. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- Shashank Tulsyan (5 May 2014). "Neembuu team releases a new software Neembuu Now". Neembuu. Retrieved 5 May 2014.