This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Place of origin||India|
|Region or state||Karnataka|
Unlike other dosas neer dosa is known for its simple preparation method and lack of fermentation. Usually neer dosa is served with coconut chutney, sambar, saagu and non vegetarian curries like chicken, mutton, fish and egg curry.[better source needed]
There is no requirement for fermentation of the rice in order to prepare Neer dosa. The rice needs to be soaked for at least 2 hours. After a quick wash and a drain the rice needs to be ground by adding water in order to get very fine batter. Additional amount of water can be added based on the thickness of the batter and then salt is added for taste. Finally the batter is used to prepare the dosa.
- S, Latha Maheswari (2015-10-03). So Tasty Healthy Low Calorie Vegetarian Cooking Book-2: Take care calorie by calorie DOSAS AND SOUTH INDIAN MOUTH WATERING VARIETIES. AB Publishing House. ISBN 9781517632694.
- "Neer dose Recipe | How to make neer dosa | Bari akki dose recipe | Neer dosa recipe". Retrieved 2016-12-03.
- Dalal, Tarla. South Indian Cooking. Sanjay & Co. ISBN 9788189491796.
- Doshi, Archana. "Magalorean Neer Dosa Recipe (Savory Rice & Coconut Crepe)". Archana's Kitchen. Retrieved 2016-12-03.
- "🍲Neer Dosa Recipe - How to make Neer Dosa with chicken curry". Indian food recipes - Food and cooking blog. 2014-07-15. Retrieved 2016-12-03.
- Media related to Neer Dosa at Wikimedia Commons