Neesa Hart is an American author of romance novels and political thrillers.
In college, Hart majored in geography and international affairs and did not take any classes that would lead to a career in writing. She was inspired to become a novelist after taking a political job with Response Dynamics, Inc. writing fundraising letters. Because of this, she met many aspiring novelists and decided to try it herself.[not in citation given]
She now writes children's music and dramatic productions with Phillip Lanier.
She is the author of three books in the Left Behind: End of State spin-off series: End of State: Left Behind Political (2004) End of State: Impeachable Offense: The Conspiracy Grows...(2004), and End of State: Necessary Evils: A Time for Treason (2005)
- Friedenberg, Robert (1997). Communication Consultants in Political Campaigns: Ballot Box Warriors. 221: Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-275-95207-5.
- "Left Behind Political Series". LeftBehind.com.
- Hart, Neesa; Sever, Steve (Jan 8, 2004). End of State: Left Behind Political.
- Hart, Neesa (Aug 11, 2004). End of State: Impeachable Offense: The Conspiracy Grows...
- Hart, Neesa (Jan 24, 2005). End of State: Necessary Evils: A Time for Treason (Left Behind Political).
- "Q&A with Neesa Hart". LeftBehind.com.
- "Church musical productions". Frick and Frack Music.
- Phillip W. Lanier Music Services http://www.phillipwlanier.com
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|