From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Nefertiri.
Nefertiti (c. 1370 BC – c. 1330 BC) was the Great Royal Wife of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten.
Nefertiti may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Nefertiti, Queen of the Nile (1961), an Italian sword-and-sandal historical drama
- Nefertiti, figlia del sole (1964), an Italian film directed by Guy Gilles
- Nefertiti (Andrew Hill album), a 1976 album by Andrew Hill
- Nefertiti (Miles Davis album), an album by Miles Davis released in 1968
- "Nefertiti" - a composition by Wayne Shorter featured on the Miles Davis album
- Nefertiti, the Beautiful One Has Come, an album by the Cecil Taylor Unit, recorded live at the Café Montmartre in Copenhagen, Denmark on November 23, 1962
- Nefertiti piercing, a form of female genital piercing
- 1068 Nofretete, a minor planet orbiting the Sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nefertiti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.