This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)
|Genre||Pop, dance, electronica, R&B, k-pop|
|Website||Official website (Requires Adobe Flash Player)|
Nega Network (Hangul: 내가네트워크) is an independent South Korean record label, talent agency, producer, and publisher of pop music, founded by Yoon Il-sang, Lance Yoon-suk Choi and Jo Young-chul. It is based in Gangnam District, Seoul.
Nega Network was founded by Yoon Il-sang, Lance Yoon-suk Choi and Jo Young-chul in January 2003.
- Brown Eyed Girls (2006–2015)
- Sunny Hill (2010–2011)
- PDIS (see Cho PD, Yoon Il Sang)
- May Doni
- LC9 (2013–2015)
- Laboum (moved to Interpark Music Plus)[a]
- Yulhee (2014–2017)
- Yujeong (2014–2021)
- co-managed with Nega Network under joint venture GLOBAL H)
- "Profile / ilsang" (in Korean). Yoonilsang. Archived from the original on 2012-07-31. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-04-18. Retrieved 2013-08-13.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- 김이나 (in Korean). Naver.
- serendipity (August 27, 2014). "NH Media & Nega Network's new girl group LABOUM make their debut with 'Pit-a-Pat' MV + making films". Allkpop. 6theory Media LLC. Archived from the original on August 6, 2017. Retrieved August 28, 2014.