From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up negativity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negativity may refer to:
- Negativity (quantum mechanics), a measure of quantum entanglement in quantum mechanics
- Negative charge of electricity
- Electronegativity, a chemical property pertaining to the ability to attract electrons
- Positivity/negativity ratio, in behavioral feedback
- Negativity effect, a psychological bias
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negativity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.