From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Negi may refer to:
- Negi, the Japanese name for Allium fistulosum (Welsh onion)
- Negi (caste), an Indian caste
- Negi Springfield, the protagonist of the manga "Negima! Magister Negi Magi"
- Gabar Singh Negi, Indian Army Soldier, Victoria Cross Recipient
- Darwan Singh Negi, Indian Army Soldier, Victoria Cross Recipient
- Narendra Singh Negi, Famous Garhwali Singer
- Parimarjan Negi, Indian chess prodigy and grandmaster
- Suman Negi, Indian film actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.