This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Comune di Negrar|
Church in Negrar.
|Frazioni||Arbizzano, Jago, Fane, Mazzano, Montecchio, Prun, Santa Maria, Torbe|
|• Mayor||Giorgio Dal Negro|
|• Total||40.5 km2 (15.6 sq mi)|
|Elevation||190 m (620 ft)|
|• Density||420/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
37024 capoluogo, 37020 frazioni
In prehistoric times, it was a center of the Arusnati, a not well-known population of perhaps mixed origins. In the Middle Ages it was a free commune until it was acquired by the Scaliger of Verona (14th century). Later it was part of the Republic of Venice, under which, in 1791, it received the right to hold a livestock market.
- Matteo Manassero - professional golfer
- Pietro Boselli - engineer, former mathematician and model
- Davide Formolo (1992-) - cyclist
- Damiano Tommasi - professional footballer
- Andrea Benvenuti - athlete
- Greg Sinclair - part athlete / brother of Calum
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
|This article on a location in Veneto is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|