Negrita Jayde (July 5, 1958 – August 28, 2009) was a Canadian female bodybuilding champion, personal trainer, author, actor and businesswoman. She was the longtime partner and fiancée of Gregory Hines at the time of his death in August 2003. Her books include Supervixen: Secrets for Building a Lean and Sexy Body.  She was briefly a co-host of a television show on Canada's Balance TV digital cable network.
Six years after Hines' death, Jayde died on August 28, 2009. She had been ill with cancer for a while and was fifty-one years old when she died. She is buried next to Hines at Saint Volodymyr's Ukrainian Orthodox Cemetery in Oakville, Ontario.
- "Gregory Hines dies of cancer at 57". USA Today. August 10, 2003.
- "SuperVixen: Secrets for Building a Lean and Sexy Body excerpt".
- "Negrita Maria Jayde Obituary".
- Negrita Jayde Photo Gallery
- Biography for Negrita Jayde at the Internet Movie Database
- Negrita Jayde at Find a Grave
|This biographical article relating to bodybuilding is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|