From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up negros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negros may refer to:
- Negros (Philippines), an island region of the Philippines located in the Visayas which consists of:
- Former entities:
- Negros (historical province), a former province of the Philippines located within the Negros island comprising what are now the provinces of Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental and the island province of Siquijor
- Negros del Norte, a short-lived former province composed of some cities and municipalities of Negros Occidental established in 1986 and abolished on the same year
- Republic of Negros, a short-lived revolutionary republic coterminous with the namesake island, and later, administrative division, while the Philippines was under Spanish and American sovereignty
- Negros, Redondela, a parish in Redondela, Pontevedra Province, Spain
- Negros Navigation, a domestic shipping company in the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.