From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up negros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negros may refer to:
- Negros (island), an island of the Philippines located in the Visayas
- Negros Island Region, an administrative region largely coterminous with the namesake island which consist of:
- Former entities:
- Negros (province), a former province located within the Negros island comprising what are now the provinces of Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental
- Negros del Norte, a short-lived former province composed of some cities and municipalities of Negros Occidental established in 1986 and abolished on the same year
- Negros Republic, a short-lived revolutionary republic coterminous with the namesake island, and later, administrative division, while the Philippines was under Spanish and American sovereignty
- Negros, Redondela, a parish in Redondela, Pontevedra Province, Spain
- Negros Navigation, a domestic shipping company in the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.