Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up negros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negros may refer to:
- Negros Island, an island of the Philippines located in the Visayas group which consists of:
- Negros Occidental, a province of the Philippines
- Negros Oriental, a province of the Philippines
- Former entities:
- Negros (historical province), a former province of the Philippines composed of Negros Island and its neighbouring minor islands and islets, which compose what are now the provinces of Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental, as well as the separate island province of Siquijor
- Negros del Norte, a short-lived former province composed of some cities and municipalities of Negros Occidental's northern portion, established in 1986 and abolished in the same year
- Negros Island Region, a former administrative region coterminous with the island and its outlying minor islands and islets comprising the provinces of Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental established in 2015 and dissolved in 2017
- Republic of Negros, a short-lived revolutionary republic coterminous with the namesake island, and later, administrative division, while the Philippines was under Spanish and American colonial sovereignty
- Negros, Redondela, a parish in Redondela, Pontevedra Province, Spain
- Los Negros Island, an island in Papua New Guinea
- Negros Navigation, a domestic shipping company in the Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.