Neha Sargam is an Indian actress. Neha was born and still lives in Patna. She is a graduate from Patna Women's College. Neha has appeared in Indian Idol 4 in 2009. She appears in the cast for Chand Chupa Badal Mein and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as well as ' 'Ramayan (2012 TV series) as Sita. She is currently acting in Paramavatar Shri Krishna as Lakshmi. She was dating fellow co-star Neil Bhatt (from Ramayan (2012 TV series)) for three years, but broke up due to personal reasons in 2016. She has also worked in the serials, Punar Vivah and Doli Armaano Ki, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir, and Yeh Hai Aashiqui.
- "Neha Sargam set to star in comedy show". The Indian Express. 2016-07-11. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
- "Neha Sargam to make Bollywood debut (TV Snippets)". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
- "From Indian Idol to TV soap". Rediff.com. 2010-07-06. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/TV-couple-Neha-Sargam-and-Neil-Bhatt-part-ways/articleshow/53955508.cms http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/neha-sargam-roped-in-as-goddess-lakshmi-in-tvs-paramavatar-shri-krishna/articleshow/58773595.cmsTemplate:Cite https://www.bizasialive.com/gagan-malik-neha-sargam-to-play-ramayan-leads/ web
- Rajesh, Srividya (29 June 2015). "Neha Sargam is the new girl in Kunal Karan Kapoor's life". Tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Neha Sargam loses 7 kilos for a show". The Times of India. 2015-04-03. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
- "Shrenu Parikh is bonding big time with Neha Sargam on the sets". The Times of India. 2014-04-01. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
- "Neha Sargam in Yeh Hai Aashiqui?". The Times of India. 2013-10-28. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|