Neighborhood watch (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neighborhood watch is a citizens' organization devoted to crime prevention within a neighborhood.
Neighborhood watch or Neighbourhood watch may also refer to:
- National Neighborhood Watch Program - a division of the National Sheriffs' Association - formerly USAonWatch.org, a government and community crime-prevention partnership in the United States.
- National Night Out - National Association of Town Watch, a community crime prevention program with annual National Night Out - "America's Night Out Against Crime" events in the United States and Canada.
- Neighbourhood Watch (United Kingdom), a community crime-prevention partnership in the United Kingdom
- Neighborhood Watch (album), an album by Dilated Peoples
- Neighborhood Watch (band), an American thrash metal/punk band
- "Neighbourhood Watch" (short story), a short story by Greg Egan
- "Neighborhood Watch" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Dame Edna's Neighbourhood Watch, a 1992 comedy game show
- Neighborhood Watch (2005 film), a film starring Terry Becker
- The Watch (2012 film) (previously titled Neighborhood Watch), a film directed by Akiva Schaffer
- Neighbourhood Watch (Ayckbourn play), a 2011 play written by Alan Ayckbourn
- Neighbourhood Watch (Katz play), a 2011 play written by Lally Katz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neighborhood watch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.