Neighborhood watch (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neighborhood watch is a citizens' organization devoted to crime prevention within a neighborhood.
Neighborhood or Neighbourhood watch may also refer to:
- National Neighborhood Watch Program, a United States neighborhood watch program run under Citizen Corps
- National Night Out, a community-police awareness-raising event in the United States
- Neighbourhood Watch (United Kingdom), a community crime-prevention partnership in the United Kingdom
- Neighborhood Watch (album), a 2004 album by Dilated Peoples
- Neighborhood Watch (band), an American thrash metal/punk band
- "Neighbourhood Watch" (short story), a 1987 short story by Greg Egan
- "Neighborhood Watch" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Dame Edna's Neighbourhood Watch, a 1992 comedy game show
- Neighborhood Watch (2005 film), a film starring Terry Becker
- The Watch (2012 film) (previously titled Neighborhood Watch), a film directed by Akiva Schaffer
- Neighbourhood Watch (Ayckbourn play), a 2011 play written by Alan Ayckbourn
- Neighbourhood Watch (Katz play), a 2011 play written by Lally Katz
- "Neighborhood Watch" (White Collar), an episode of the American comedy-drama television series White Collar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neighborhood watch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.