|Born||1948 (age 67–68)
|Alma mater||American University|
Neil Canton is an American film producer from New York City best known for his work on the Back to the Future trilogy. Canton currently serves as an instructor and mentor at the American Film Institute Conservatory as a member of the Producing faculty.
Some of his credits include:
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III
- The Witches of Eastwick
- Caddyshack II
- Geronimo: An American Legend
- Get Carter
- Money Train
His brother, Mark Canton, is also a film producer.
- Western Heritage Awards: Theatrical Motion Picture, for Geronimo: An American Legend (1993).
- BAFTA Awards: BAFTA Film Award Best Film, for Back to the Future (1985).
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|