This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Artist, Musician, Actor|
Neil A. Forrester (born 3 January 1971, in Keynsham, England) is a British research assistant in the field of developmental disorders and language acquisition at the University of London. He is best known to the general public as one of the cast members of the fourth season of the MTV reality television series The Real World: London, which aired in 1995. At that time he was the lead vocalist of an underground, alternative-orientated band called Unilever, which had punk and performance art leanings.
In his current line of work he has written a variety of academic papers with such titles as "Learning the Arabic plural: the case for minority default mappings in connectionist networks." He has a website at neilforrester.com, but it now depicts a message simply stating "There is no neilforrester.com". It offers a link to the website shardcore.org, which currently contains an extensive collection of artwork developed under his alter ego, Shardcore.
- University of London's Personal Page for Neil Forrester at the Developmental Neurocognition Lab
- "What It's Like to Work at Beenz.com Inc."; 28 August 2000
- Compensation driven network based exchange system and method
- Personal document creation
- Data analysis and flow control system
- Neil Forrester's website, www.neilforrester.com