Neil Harvey (footballer)
|Full name||Neil Anthony Cory Harvey|
|Date of birth||6 August 1983|
|Place of birth||Westminster, England|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2015||AFC Telford United||0||(0)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 15:42, 20 June 2009 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 09:20, 4 November 2011 (UTC
Harvey joined Retford United in 2005 and played for three seasons. His scoring record in all competitions was an impressive 76 goals in 134 matches, culminating in 35 in 46 in his final season. He was watched by Sheffield United and scored in a trial game for Lincoln City late in the 2007–08 season. But it was Macclesfield Town manager Keith Alexander who secured his signature on 27 June 2008 when he joined the Silkmen on a one-year deal. Harvey had also been tracked by League Two side Morecambe in January 2008. He joined Macclesfield Town in League Two in June 2008. He returned to Retford on loan in 2009, and then returned permanently in July 2009 after being one of the 13 players released by Macclesfield.
On 29 May 2010, it was announced that Neil had signed a contract with Marine. He left the club in May 2012 with Marine reporting that they understood he intended to sign for Hednesford Town. Hednesford announced he had joined the club on 25 May. On 11 May Harvey scored a goal in the 2nd minute of the Evo-Stik Play Off Final inside 2 minutes and Hednesford won the game 2–1 to be promoted to the Conference North. Harvey played 44 games and scored 20 goals in his first season at Keys Park.
Hednesford Town announced on 21 March 2014 that Harvey had left the club by mutual consent and he rejoined Marine.
In July 2014 he joined Witton Albion.
Harvey made his debut for Barbados in a January 2007 Caribbean Cup match against Trinidad and Tobago in which he immediately scored a goal. He also played in the other two Caribbean Cup matches that month, also scoring against Martinique. He earned his fourth cap in a February 2008 World Cup qualification match against Dominica.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 185. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Morecambe close to new signings". BBC Sport. 24 January 2008. Retrieved 20 May 2008.
- "Silkmen sign Harvey from Retford". BBC Sport. 27 June 2008. Retrieved 27 June 2008.
- "Massive Signing for Marine as Striker Neil Harvey Joins from Retford United". Marine F.C. 29 May 2010. Retrieved 29 May 2010.
- "Smith Delighted With Raft of Pitmen Signings". Hednesford Town FC. 25 May 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Runcorn Bring in Six New Signings". 13 June 2016.
- "Eccleshall 1 vs. 3 Widnes – 27 August 2016 – First Team – Widnes Football Club". www.widnesfootballclub.co.uk.
- "Two New Arrivals – News – Conwy Borough Football Club". www.conwyboroughfc.co.uk.
- Record at FIFA Tournaments – FIFA