Neil Patel (designer)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Yale University (BA)|
University of California, San Diego (MFA)
Neil Patel is a graduate of Yale College and the University of California, San Diego and has designed for the theater  throughout the world including Warren Leight’s Tony Award winning play Side Man on Broadway, London's West End, and the Kennedy Center; 'night, Mother, Oleanna, (title of show) and Time and the Conways on Broadway, Mughal E Azam at the National Centre for the Performing Arts (India) Mumbai and Delhi, the Pulitzer Prize winning Dinner With Friends off-Broadway and on national tour, productions for the Guthrie Theater, the Steppenwolf Theater, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Royal Court Theatre, Tokyo's Parco Theater, the Gate Theatre, the Edinburgh International Festival, the Brooklyn Academy of Music and many other regional companies in the United States and abroad. Since 1997 he has been a member of Anne Bogart’s SITI Company.
Scenic Design for opera includes the world premieres of Javier Martinez and Leonard Foglia's El Milagro del Recuerdo  at the Houston Grand Opera, Bright Sheng’s Madame Mao  at the Santa Fe Opera and David Carlson’s Anna Karenina at the Florida Grand Opera.
Production Design for television includes the Peabody Award winning series In Treatment for HBO, Neil Labute's Billy and Billie for DirecTV, Dickinson (TV series) for Apple TV+ and The Path (TV Series) for HULU.
- Simon, Lizzie (2012-12-18). "Set Designers Step It Up". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- "96". Obie Awards. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- "01". Obie Awards. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- http://www.iobdb.com/CreditableEntity/61//. Missing or empty
- Reporter, India-West Staff. "Neil Patel: The Indian American Production Designer Behind Broadway's Revival of J.B. Priestley's 'Time and the Conways'". India West. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- broadway cast staff neil patel 2601 9// http://www.ibdb.com broadway cast staff neil patel 2601 9// Check
|url=value (help). Missing or empty
- Reporter, Houstonia Staff. houstoniamag https://www.houstoniamag.com/arts-and-culture/2019/12/el-milagro-del-recuerdo-houston-grand-opera-review.hthl. Retrieved 2020-04-16. Missing or empty
- https://www.operaamerica.org/applications/NAWD/newworks/details.aspx?id=1259. Missing or empty