|Location||Zhonghua Rd., Sec. 1, No. 267
|Distance||63.3 km from Keelung|
|Classification||三等站 (Taiwan Railways Administration level)|
|Opened||June 1, 1902|
|Previous names||崁仔脚驛, 崁子脚驛|
|Passengers||16,324 daily (2014)|
The station has two island platforms and one side platform. As part of the Taoyuan Elevated Railway Project, an additional island platform is under construction, and is expected to be opened in 2018. The station has an underground passageway to connect the station front with the second platform and the newly constructed platform. The station also has an elevated walkway.
- 1902: The station opened for service as 崁仔脚驛.
- 1920: The station name was changed to 崁子脚驛.
- February 10, 1958: The name was changed to its current name.
- August 1, 2008: The station begins accepting EasyCard for payment.
Around the station
- Vanung University
- Yuan Ze University
- National Nei-Li Senior High School
- Nei-Li Junior High School
- Tzu-Chiang Junior High School
- Nei-Li Elementary School
- Tzu-Li Elementary School
- Xingren Elementary School
- Yuansheng Elementary School
- Taoyuan City Police Department, Zhongli Branch, Neili Office
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc., Neili Factory
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
|West Coast Line||
- "Volume of Passenger and Freight Traffic" (PDF). Taiwan Railway Administration. 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Neili Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|