Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Neisse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Lusatian Neisse is a river in Central Europe.
Neisse or German: Neiße may also refer to:
- Neisse, a former German town in Upper Silesia, since 1945 Nysa, Poland
- Spree-Neiße, a Kreis (district) in the southern part of Brandenburg, Germany
- Lusatian Neisse, a left tributary of the Oder on the Polish-German border
- Eastern Neisse, left tributary of the Oder river in Silesia
- Raging Neisse, a left tributary of the Kaczawa (Katzbach) in Poland
- Little Neisse, left tributary of the Raging Neisse
- Eberhard of Neisse, bishop of Warmia (1301–1326)
- Eric Neisse (born 1964), French athlete
- Hermann Neiße (1889–1932), German footballer
- Neisse University, a network of academic institutions in Czech Republic, Germany, and Poland
- Battle of the Oder-Neisse in early 1945
- Oder-Neisse line after 1945
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neisse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.