From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Neisse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Lusatian Neisse is a river in Central Europe.
Neisse or German: Neiße may also refer to:
- Neisse, a former German town in Upper Silesia, since 1945 Nysa, Poland
- Spree-Neiße, a Kreis (district) in the southern part of Brandenburg, Germany
- Lusatian Neisse, a left tributary of the Oder on the Polish-German border
- Eastern Neisse, left tributary of the Oder river in Silesia
- Raging Neisse, a left tributary of the Kaczawa (Katzbach) in Poland
- Little Neisse, left tributary of the Raging Neisse
- Eberhard of Neisse, bishop of Warmia (1301–1326)
- Eric Neisse (born 1964), French athlete
- Hermann Neiße (1889–1932), German footballer
- Neisse University, a network of academic institutions in Czech Republic, Germany, and Poland
- Battle of the Oder-Neisse in early 1945
- Oder-Neisse line after 1945
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neisse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.