|Platform(s)||Windows, OS X, Linux|
Nekro is a cancelled action video game from darkForge that was successfully crowd-funded through Kickstarter. Playing as a necromancer character, players conquer empires while controlling evil minions. Gameplay areas are randomly generated, with an overhead perspective. Linking the game to Dungeon Keeper, Forbes described the goal of the game as "you’re the villain and it’s your job to sow chaos and destruction." Gaming website Joystiq describes the game's developers as finding a "happy medium between hellish gore and shiny-happy creatures".
- "Inside Mac Games News: Nekro Kickstarter Campaign Announced". Insidemacgames.com. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
- Smith, Peter (2012-04-17). "Kickstarter game projects: Where does the money go?". ITworld.com. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
- "Nekro by darkForge — Kickstarter". Kickstarter.com. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
- "Using KickStarter For Evil: DarkForge Wants To Raise $100,000 To Make 'Nekro'". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
- Conditt, Jessica (2012-04-15). "Give top-down, Diablo-inspired action title 'Nekro' a look, a kick or a start". Joystiq.com. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|