From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
God's own village
Sithar Kundu Viewpoint
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Nearest city||Nenmara and Palakkad|
Nelliampathy is surrounded by tea and coffee plantations. The village has its own gram panchayat and forms a part of the Chittur taluk. Pothundi Dam, which was constructed in the 19th century, is the entrance to Nelliyampathy.
- Maradei, Irene (2007). "Nelliyampathy". Things to Do and See Around Palakkad. Palakkad. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- "Reports of National Panchayat Directory". Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nelliampathi.|
- Silent Valley model eco-tourism proposed to save Nelliampathy Hills
- Nelliampathy travel guide from Wikivoyage