Nemawar is a town in Dewas District, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Nemawar is 128 km from Indore, on National Highway 59A.
Places of interest
- Narmada Nabhisthan - that means this place is mid point of holly narmada from source point amarkantak to way of bangal
- Temple of Renukaji-
- Lord Vishnu's statue at Suryakund-
- Siddhanath Temple-
- Riddhanath Temple-
- Shree Brahamachariji Maharaj Aasharm-
- Balmukund Seva Aashram -1 km far from Nemawar ghat were people are served with food and place to stay who move for pachkoshi yatra (Narmada parikrama).
- siddhodaya (Jain temple)
- Surya mandir in manigiri parwat-