|• Total||58.79 km2 (22.70 sq mi)|
|• Density||35.11/km2 (90.9/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
The parish of Nádudvar was founded in 1739, separating from parish Hajós. Until 1724, there were Croats living in this parish, when archbishop Csáky settles Germans in this village, so that in 1834, in the parish of Nádudvar, only German language was used.
Village was changing its name several times, Nád-Udvar, Nádudvar, and finally, since 1901, has the name Nemesnádudvar.
- Grgur Cserháti, priest and author of prayerbook
- Ferenc Szép, priest, the great Magyar cultural worker 
- (Croatian) "Folia onomastica croatica 14/2005.". Živko Mandić: Hrvatska imena naseljenih mjesta u Madžarskoj (462 KB)
- (Croatian) Zvonik br. 139/2005. Ferenc Sz?p - Svećenik koji je zadužio Suboticu, Bačku i svoj mađarski narod
- (Croatian) Zvonik br. 140/2005. Ferenc Szép - Svećenik koji je zadužio Suboticu, Bačku i svoj mađarski narod
|This Bács-Kiskun location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|