|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (August 2015)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||1:1 ♂/♀|
Nemili is a Taluk in vellore district of, Tamil Nadu state, announced on August 31 th 2015 by Tamil Nadu Chief minister Selvi J.Jayalalitha. This city, before becoming a separate taluk, it was a town panchyat under Arakkonam Taluk .This town is located in the Vellore District about 72 kilometres from the state capital of Chennai. Nemili is supposedly one of the hottest towns in Tamil Nadu, All Religion peoples are joint together living in the city . The major business is, farmers, hand loom, power loom only . where the temperature can exceed 43 °C (110 °F) for several days in peak of the summer. Nemili is a panchayat town in Vellore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
As of 2001[update] India census, Nemili had a population of 9382. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Nemili has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 79%, and female literacy is 60%. In Nemili, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Near by Police Station
Nemili town, Athora street. - New police station construction work going on around 20 lakhs amount .
Near by cites
Taluk - Arakkonam, Town - Nemili, District - Vellore, Nearest Airport - Chennai (60 km), Nearest Railway station - Arakkonam (15 km), Thirulmapur (6 km), Banavaram (16 km), Kanchipuram (24 km), Sholingur (24 km), Takkolam (15 km), Kaveripakkam (20 km), Vellore (70 km),
- Dr.Natarajan Higher Secondary School, Nemali.
- Government Boys Higher Secondary School, Nemili.
- Government Girls Higher Secondary School, Nemili.
- Punnai Government School, Punnai.
- Dr. V.S.Isaac Matriculation School, Pinnavaram village.
- Sakthi Nursery School,Nemili.
- Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Kizhvengatapuram
- Government Hospital, punnai near nemili.
- Government Veterinary Hospital, nemili.
- Dr. natarajan Hospital, nemili.
- Vishnu Clinic.
- Ramadas Clinic.
- Lakshmi Hospital 24 Hrs Care.
- Ashivin lab technology .
- Sri Ganapathy clinic -both general and dental hospital Newly open at old post office building, Anna salai .
- Dr. V.S.Isaac College Of Education (Co-Ed), Kancheepuram to Arakkonam Highway, Attupakkam village, Nemili.
- Dr.V.S.Isaac Teacher Training Institute (Co-Ed), KAnchipuram to Arakkonam Highwaay, Attupakkam village, Nemili
- Christian Teacher Training Institute (Co-Ed), Kanchipuram to Arakkonam Highwaay, Attupakkam village, Nemili
- Government Arts and Science College (Both Men/women's), Nemili to Senthamangalam Road, Attupakkam Village, Nemili.
- Ranjith ITI college, Banavaram Road, Punnai Village.
- Bala Thiripura Sundari Kovil, Nemili.
- Ponniamman Kovil, Nemili.
- Eshwaran Kovil, Nemili.
- Verapatherar Kovil, Nemili.
- Sri Mariyamman Kovil, Nemili.
- sri kaliyamman, vettangulam.
- Every 15 mins once Government and private bus facilities Available from Arakkonam, Thiruttani to Vellore, via Nemili.
- Every 60 mins once Government and private bus facilities Available from kanchipuram and Nemili to Sholinger, via Bannavaram.
- Every 15 mins Once share autos available from
- Nemili to Santhamangalam.
- Nemili to Pannapakam.
- Nemili to Bannavaram.
- Harshitha Indane Gas Agency, SNO 198/4.Anna Salai, Banavaram Road, Nemili town, Vellore District
- Indane Gas Agency - Panapakkam
- "Nemili Tamilnadu". Tamilnadu.com. 24 December 2012.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.