Nenad Sestan (born c. 1971) is professor of neuroscience, of comparative medicine, of genetics and of psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine. He received his MD from the School of Medicine, University of Zagreb in 1995 and his PhD from Yale School of Medicine in 1999.
- "Nenad Šestan: Obama mi je dao 15 milijuna dolara. Moj zadatak je otkriti tajnu našeg mozga!" (in Croatian). 28 May 2011. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Nenad Sestan, MD, PhD". medicine.yale.edu. Yale School of Medicine. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- Antonio Regalado (25 April 2018). "Researchers are keeping pig brains alive outside the body". MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- Pallab Ghosh (27 April 2018). "Pig brains kept alive without a body". BBC News. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- Matthew Schaer (2 July 2019). "Scientists Are Giving Dead Brains New Life. What Could Go Wrong?". New York Times. Retrieved 6 July 2019.
|This article about a neuroscientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|